Digital Radar Application
Diamond Tank Gauging
- Tank integrity alarms enhanced with environmental tolerances allow banded upper and lower limits to be sensitive to configured seasonal volume changes so that leaks are identified quicker.
- Fast alarm enablement by classification.
- Critical extreme enhancements to ensure HIHI alarms continuously annunciates even after acceptance if level continues to rise (configurable with delays).
- Tank-to-tank integrity monitoring system to validate that product leaving a source Tank actually arrives at the intended destination Tank and is not lost through pipe fracture incidents.
- Product compatibility function to add rules to limit where products can be moved, and prevent potential dangerous movements.
- Diamond has a three-click Tank Calculator allowing operators to quickly configure tank movements and automatic outturn/receipt certificate generation.
- Movements can be scheduled, active or historically viewed.
- It offers a web based front end for offices or locations not connected to the main farm.
- Full audit, full diagnostics, full logging of changes, with full flexible and configurable reporting to HTML or Excel, and automatic scheduled archival to offline Excel spread sheets. Logs are kept as long as you want them!
- Built with industry standard strong database sub-system of Microsoft SQL Server for small to enterprise level applications.
- Capable through design, high performing with multi-threaded software architecture, Diamond is tomorrow’s tank gauging system now.
- It has been specifically designed with site operators in mind, and built for all tank farms large or small. It caters for the largest sites with up to 1000 tanks and is equally agile at single tank installations.
- Diamond is user friendly, simple to use and feature rich. Operators have lots of choice around graphical presentation on screen and different ways of analysing the same underlying data; from tabular and tank group based views to HTML and Excel reported printouts. Diamond gives straightforward access to your tank data and maintains a logical and easy learning path for any user, which means training, is minimized.
- Database and COMs Failover and Fail-back emergency system handling allowing continuing gauging in the event of a partial site loss.
- Configuration and control from any workstation on site. Multi-screen and variable monitor support.
- Internal inventory data protection system to maintain security of your data.
- Compare it with the rest, we have, and we think Diamond is better.
Comments on Digital Radar Application ()